Use the myNVivo portal to buy NVivo products and manage your myNVivo profile and account. This topic describes the portal interface and the actions you can carry out from it—for a general description of myNVivo see myNVivo.
The portal has different information and options depending on your role. The roles are:
- Trial users of NVivo, Collaboration Cloud, or Transcription.
- Individuals who have purchased one or more NVivo products (they may have purchased for themselves only, or for multiple users)
- Individuals who have purchased one or more NVivo products through a QSR partner (they may have purchased for themselves only, or for multiple users)
- Individuals who have been assigned a user seat to an NVivo product by another individual
- Individuals who have been assigned a user seat to an NVivo product by an organization under an enterprise license agreement (ELA)
- Administrators for organizations with an ELA
NOTE A single user can have more than one account linked to their profile, with different roles for each account, e.g. an individual may have bought NVivo with their personal account, so have the role of an individual purchaser for this account, and been assigned a seat to Collaboration Cloud in another individual's account, so have an assignee role for this account.
Change the account you are logged into from the Settings menu in the top right of the portal.
Options in the Settings menu depend on the account selected and your role in that account.
* ELA administrators only Account administrators