Customize the List View for nodes
The techniques in this article also apply to other types of codes—for example relationships.
Turn child code headers on or off
Depending on the way you like to work, you can choose to show or hide the column headers for child nodes. This can be handy if you want to sort child nodes on a column.
Child headers off
Child headers on
- In Navigation View, click Nodes.
- On the Home tab in the Workspace group, click List View, and then click Child Headers.
Show or hide all children
- Display your codes in List View.
- On the Home tab in the Worskpace group, click List View and then select the relevant option to expand or collapse your nodes.
Display nodes vertically
You can arrange your workspace to display nodes in a vertical list on the left and display Detail View on the right—this can be useful when you are using drag and drop coding.
- On the Home tab, in the Workspace group, click Detail View, and then click Right.
Show node aggregation column
You can add the Aggregate column to List View to help you see whether node aggregation is turned on. Customize the workspace