NVivo Transcription for administrators
Administrators may or may not use NVivo Transcription themselves. For example, this type of user may be an IT administrator in a university, or a project team lead who has a research team.
Administrators have different permissions from a regular user:
- They can purchase credits in bulk, or subscribe and receive credits regularly.
- They can transfer transcription credits to one or more users.
To purchase credits, Administrators need to contact their local Sales Office.
Once the transaction has been completed and their credits are purchased, Administrators can then login and transfer credits to other users.
- Login to NVivo Transcription.
- Go to the My Account page.
- Click Credit Transfers.
- Type one or more account numbers and the amount of hours you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer. Allow several minutes for the transfer to be processed.
Recipients receive an email notifying them that they have just received credits and prompting them to login to NVivo Transcription.
View transfer history
You can view your transfer history at any time.